Study Visit “Online 21st Century Skills Education”
“Online 21st century skills education” project seeks to increase the quality and development of digital youth work and learning pathways for young people to acquire 21st-century skills to cope with the changing world. We invite you to join a study visit to Lithuania which is a part of this project.
Why should you join?
- Share needs, interest and realities of young people included in the city-level strategy for Cities of Learning focused on 21st century skills development;
- Familiarise with the concept and good practices of 21st century skills development and inclusion through meetings and visits to partner organisations of Vilnius City of Learning;
- Test technical developments of Mobile App for Cities of Learning and give feedback on how to better improve user experience;
- Consult local learning providers on how to design learning pathways and promote them to young people in the city.
What should you expect?
- Participants and partners of this project will develop understanding of the needs, interests and realities of young people in participating cities of Europe.
- Partners having experience with Cities of Learning will share their know-how on 21st century skills development and inclusion and best practices of designing and delivering learning pathways.
- Staff members will learn how to design learning pathways using playlists methodology and will develop first prototypes of such educational opportunities.
- Participants will get familiar with the functionality of Cities of Learning platform and test and give feedback on using Mobile App for Cities of Learning.
- Partners will prepare to deliver intellectual output of learning pathways and work locally, consulting other learning providers and promoting these new opportunities to young people.
- 16-21 May 2022 (incl. travel days)
- Local preparatory and follow-up meetings
- Vilnius, Lithuania. Specific venue to be confirmed.
Participants profile: youth worker, educator, social worker, youth centre manager, youth leader and volunteer, youth information worker directly involved in designing and delivering learning pathways for young people to develop 21st century skills in their cities.
Eligible countries: The Netherlands, Italy, Lithuania, Greece, Romania, United Kingdom and Ireland.
The international activities will be carried out in English and will require a sufficient level of communication in English.
Registration for this study visit is possible via this form, latest 2nd May 2022.
Contact facilitators: Martynas Stukas, firstname.lastname@example.org